If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer (eg IE6) you will need to upgrade your browser to the latest version in order to view It's Learning.
To avoid any problems, we recommend you to upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
Safari 4 or higher
Opera 10 or higher
Go to http://www.whatbrowser.org/en-gb/ to find out what browser you have.
You can upgrade to IE 8 at http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/internet-explorer/
Welcome to the KingsNet Learning Platform
This service is provided and managed for us by it's learning.
Acceptable Use Statement
Please help us to maintain this service by observing these few simple rules.
By logging on to use this service you agree not to:
* Send or receive any material that is obscene or defamatory or which is intended to annoy, harass or intimidate another person
* Upload, download or otherwise transmit commercial software or any copyrighted materials
* Introduce any form of computer virus into the network
* Transmit unsolicited commercial or advertising material
* Use this service to set up or run personal businesses
* Send chain letters
* Use a password or mailbox other than the one(s) assigned to you personally
* Broadcast unsolicited personal views on social, political or religious matters
* Represent personal opinions as those of your school or the local authority
Important: While it is true that it's learning presents a reasonably safe online environment for users in the KingsNet community it is neither advisable nor acceptable for pupils/students to contact people unknown to them via the messaging system. This is not what the system is intended to be used for.
Users should also be aware that all activity within it's learning is logged and can be traced to specific users. This means that all abuses of the messaging facility and other functions within the platform will be followed up.
This is a marvellous resource for us all to share, to help us work and study by ourselves and in partnership and collaboration with others. Please do not spoil it for others by abusing it. Along with the right to use it comes the responsibility to do so with consideration.
KingsNet Learning Platform Administrator