Early User Interface – Important changes
This summer we have some very exciting changes happening to the itslearning platform. Changes include a new interface, new features and updates to existing features.
At the end of July, the early learner course interface is being retired from itslearning, this means that it will no longer be possible to create new early learner courses. Any existing early learner courses will be converted to ordinary courses. Our design team is looking into how we optimise the new itslearning for our youngest users, and we will communicate these updates at a later date.
For more information on all changes that are happening this summer please visit http://www.itslearning.co.uk/the-new-itslearning-experience
If you are using an old version of Internet Explorer (eg IE6) you will need to upgrade your browser to the latest version in order to view It's Learning.
To avoid any problems, we recommend you to upgrade to one of the following browsers:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or higher
Mozilla Firefox 3.6 or higher
Safari 4 or higher
Opera 10 or higher
Go to http://www.whatbrowser.org/en-gb/ to find out what browser you have.
You can upgrade to IE 8 at http://www.microsoft.com/uk/windows/internet-explorer/
Welcome to the KingsNet Learning Platform
This service is provided and managed for us by it's learning.
Acceptable Use Statement
Please help us to maintain this service by observing these few simple rules.
By logging on to use this service you agree not to:
* Send or receive any material that is obscene or defamatory or which is intended to annoy, harass or intimidate another person
* Upload, download or otherwise transmit commercial software or any copyrighted materials
* Introduce any form of computer virus into the network
* Transmit unsolicited commercial or advertising material
* Use this service to set up or run personal businesses
* Send chain letters
* Use a password or mailbox other than the one(s) assigned to you personally
* Broadcast unsolicited personal views on social, political or religious matters
* Represent personal opinions as those of your school or the local authority